A lot of you guys liked my last fashion post with the Kim Kardashian inspired look, so this week I decided to do another celeb inspired look for you.  I chose to recreate this fun yet simple look from the lovely Eva Longoria.
Eva’s Look
Here Eva is wearing a coral soft pant, white collared shirt, tan strappy heel & a caramel colored handbag.



My Look
DSC_0954
Outfit Details:
Shirt: H&M
Bag: Steve Madden
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Guess
DSC_0956
This soft white shirt would also work with any other colored denim, Eva usually does this with many other neon pants for her street style.
I didn’t have a collared shirt like Eva’s, but that’s the beauty of fashion, you can be inspired by a look by using what’s in your closet! I also decided to add in a pair of coral & turquoise earrings to accessorize the outfit.
Hope you guys enjoy this look!